We are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to join our expanding award winning Autodesk reseller team.
Candidates will be pro-active and will possess the following key attributes:
This is a full time role and a full driving licence will be required. Salary range will be £18-30K per annum depending on experience with an expected OTE of £25-60K per annum and either a company car or car allowance, making this a very rewarding position for the ideal candidate.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to promote the use of BIM – Building Information Modelling and DP - Digital Prototyping within our customer base and new clients.
If you enjoy showing technology and helping customers maximise their return on investment then we would like to hear from you. You will provide technical support, training and consultancy and aid the sales process by way of validating the software.
You must be able to work on your own initiative and to set targets. Covering the UK, this is predominately a field based role. Good working knowledge of IT infrastructure is needed but full training and support will be given.
Salary, commission, bonus and car allowance
Adris Professional Services Division provide a number of services to our customers including Custom solution integration and development, CAD implementation & customisation, 2D & 3D custom content creation, and Data management consultancy & implementation.
Due to continued expansion we now require an additional programmer to join our team.
The work undertaken will be varied and include developing add-ins for the Autodesk line of products which enhance the standard functionality to meet specific customer needs. Solutions also involve the Microsoft Office product line, and in some cases may be completely bespoke systems written from the ground up.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a relevant subject such as Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering.
• Formal education in object oriented design and programming.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET languages and technologies, especially C#.
• Self-starter with creativity, who can work both independently and within a team.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to learn quickly.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with Autodesk products (such as AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Vault, etc).
• Experience developing add-ins for Autodesk products, as above.
• Microsoft Office automation and developing add-ins using VSTO.
• Microsoft SQL Server.
• Developing apps for mobile devices, with iOS and Android
Salary negotiable according to experience.
Please send your C.V. to:
Adris Limited, Riverside House, Brunel Road, Calmore Industrial Estate, Totton, Southampton, SO40 3WX
Absolutely no agencies need apply.