An exciting opportunity has opened for a Revit Structure and Engineering Software Application Engineer to join our expanding team.
As one of the UK's leading Autodesk UK partners, Adris (part of the Graitec Group) continue to grow and deliver a top quality service, with an emphasis on supplying a fully integrated solution from CAD software to CAD workstations, associated hardware, IT infrastructure and professional consultancy services.
As a Revit Structure and Engineering Software Application Engineer in a mobile role you should have specialist knowledge from within the structural, engineering & construction industry and have associated Autodesk product knowledge. You should have a minimum of a BEng in Civil/Structural engineering at 2:2 or above and a minimum of 2 years’ experience using Autodesk Revit. Experience in Analysis and Design software would also be beneficial.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
This position has a starting basic salary of £30k per annum with 23 days holiday as well as bank holidays. Salary will then be reviewed and amended in-line with business goals achieved throughout the course of employment.
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our leading clients for a BIM, Application and Project Workflow Co-ordinator.
Our client, a world renowned Architect based in London is currently seeking an experienced professional to work alongside its project teams helping implement Building Information Modelling with biased toward Autodesk Revit as the deliverable.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• High level of experience using/supporting the following CAD/Design applications:
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Bentley Microstation
- GT Digital Project
- Adobe Creative Suite
• MSCCM – Desirable
• VB, Python, MEL scripting – Desirable
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to perform training and work with project teams on the deliverable side of the business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Manage and develop global “best practices”
• Development of documentation in all areas
• Manage the design portfolio
Location of Role:
Farringdon, London with support for global offices
Depending on experience
For further information about this fantastic opportunity please give us a call
Adris Limited are award winning resellers of Autodesk products and services. You will therefore be working for a fast paced B2B environment. Your role will be making a large number of pro-active calls to design professionals throughout the UK.
This role would suite someone who is confident, articulate and a good communicator who has a proven track record of opening opportunities. You will be a good team player with a will to win.
This is a full time role (40 Hours pw) with an OTE of £22,000 + per annum
We are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to join our expanding award winning Autodesk reseller team.
Candidates will be pro-active and will possess the following key attributes:
This is a full time role and a full driving licence will be required. Expected OTE of 60K + per annum and either a company car or car allowance, making this a very rewarding position for the ideal candidate.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to promote the use of BIM – Building Information Modelling and DP - Digital Prototyping within our customer base and new clients.
If you enjoy showing technology and helping customers maximise their return on investment then we would like to hear from you. You will provide technical support, training and consultancy and aid the sales process by way of validating the software.
You must be able to work on your own initiative and to set targets. Covering the UK, this is predominately a field based role. Good working knowledge of IT infrastructure is needed but full training and support will be given.
Salary, commission, bonus and car allowance
Adris Professional Services Division provide a number of services to our customers including Custom solution integration and development, CAD implementation & customisation, 2D & 3D custom content creation, and Data management consultancy & implementation.
Due to continued expansion we now require an additional programmer to join our team.
The work undertaken will be varied and include developing add-ins for the Autodesk line of products which enhance the standard functionality to meet specific customer needs. Solutions also involve the Microsoft Office product line, and in some cases may be completely bespoke systems written from the ground up.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a relevant subject such as Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering.
• Formal education in object oriented design and programming.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET languages and technologies, especially C#.
• Self-starter with creativity, who can work both independently and within a team.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to learn quickly.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with Autodesk products (such as AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Vault, etc).
• Experience developing add-ins for Autodesk products, as above.
• Microsoft Office automation and developing add-ins using VSTO.
• Microsoft SQL Server.
• Developing apps for mobile devices, with iOS and Android
Salary negotiable according to experience.
Please send your C.V. to:
Adris Limited, Riverside House, Brunel Road, Calmore Industrial Estate, Totton, Southampton, SO40 3WX
Absolutely no agencies need apply.