Job Title: Marketing Assistant Reports to: Marketing Manager
Appointment Details: Full Time – 37.5hrs a week
Salary: up to £17,500K per annum depending on experience
The Marketing Assistant is to work closely with, and support the Marketing Manager, to raise the Adris profile, and work in conjunction with Autodesk. The Marketing Assistant is involved in all aspects of marketing, working with our CRM system, lead allocation and running events.
Essential skills, knowledge & experience:
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Creative, practical and able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• High level of computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and internet
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience
• Full training will be given
• Experience of Microsoft products – Excel, Word & Powerpoint advantageous Use of a CRM system advantageous
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to promote the use of BIM – Building Information Modelling and DP - Digital Prototyping within our customer base and new clients.
If you enjoy showing technology and helping customers maximise their return on investment then we would like to hear from you. You will provide technical support, training and consultancy and aid the sales process by way of validating the software.
You must be able to work on your own initiative and to set targets. Covering the UK, this is predominately a field based role. Good working knowledge of IT infrastructure is needed but full training and support will be given.
Salary, commission, bonus and car allowance
Please send your C.V. to:
Adris Limited, Riverside House, Brunel Road, Calmore Industrial Estate, Totton, Southampton, SO40 3WX
Absolutely no agencies need apply.